Products

Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Last night was such an awesome night! I got the awesome...



Last night was such an awesome night! I got the awesome opportunity to model this singlet made by @dariusmarq One of the most difficult things for me during my transition is my confidence in my own image. I'm almost 4 years on hormone therapy and have not had top surgery. I don't like looking in the mirror, and I'm always afraid of being "discovered". I was so excited to model this singlet because it helped me to embrace my insecurities, and the crowd was so welcoming and supportive. I absolutely love seeing a community come together to support each other! Thank you Darius and Ripcord for an amazing evening! #transpride #trans #ripcordhouston #fashion #community #singlet #upandcoming via Instagram
Love Wrestling Gear

http://ift.tt/1NG7sdt

No comments: